When emailing firstname.lastname@example.org some tips to expedite the resolution of the problem are:
- Be as informative as you can in explaining the problem.
- Attach the .tlf file, or relevant extracts from the .tlf file.
- Attach a screen dump or text copy of the TUFLOW Console (DOS) Window. To copy and paste text from a Console Window see Section 12.5.1 “Copying and Pasting in a Console (DOS) Window” in the TUFLOW Manual.
- If referring to an ERROR, WARNING or CHECK message, quote the 4 digit message number.
- If a TS ID appears in the subject of our email replies, please ensure this ID (eg. TS11011) occurs at the beginning of the subject line when you email us, as this helps us track your requests.